You are here because this journey is about YOU
I feel as if I already know you.
You are a beautiful, smart, sensitive woman who may not know this yet or may have forgotten. Just because the image reflected in the mirror does not coincide with the commercialized prototype of beauty it doesn’t mean you do not have the power to transform.
I was a professional dieter too. I was always on a diet … always starting the day(usually Monday) in the perfect way- having breakfast at 8am sharp according to the diet and by 11pm I would have a tiny snack and later on another tiny snack and by 6pm I would eat the sofa.
I helplessly faced how dieting led me to deprivation, deprivation led me to cravings (oh holly cravings), cravings led to an out-of-control behaviour.
And while I was emotionally eating on one side I was overexercising and spending more time at the gym to compensate. There was a loot of bodyweight and body hate going on. Sounds familiar?
Address the Real Issues Behind Your Body and Weight Struggles
- Do you know exactly how many calories are in each food?
- Do you remember how it feels to trust your hunger?
- Do you listen and understand your natural instinct to eat real, whole food again?
- Do you deal with your feelings or eat them away?
- Do you think of movement (of any kind) as a way of punishing yourself and your body? … Hence you are not practicing any type of exercise.
- Do you eat what you love and love what you eat – without feeling guilty?
My unique emphasis : the WHOLE woman – body, mind, emotions and spirit
I’ve gone through so many body-mind challenges that made me realise how important it is NOT to disconnect your whole being.
I see the bigger picture for you. That means : you were put here, on this planet with a higher purpose. You are not here to loose a bunch of pounds, better control your appetite or flatten your abs.
I am here to offer you my ongoing support in a positive and uplifting approach – no complaints, no judgement, guilt or shame when it comes to food, body and weight.
My Support, Motivation & Discipline
Doing lifestyle changes is difficult for most people. I found that it is not about having enough will power but choosing the right goal of your transformation and having the best support during this exciting journey of positive change.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- stop using exercise as another diet
- learn simple strategies for natural appetite regulation
- understand and reduce your cravings and compulsive/emotional eating
- be empowered to stop using food to manage your feelings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- two 60-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success