First do health and weight will come off as a side effect.
The whole family. No excuses.
First thing in the morning – on an empty stomach.
One cup ~330 ml/ adult (liquid only, no fruits)
One tiny glass ~50 ml /4 y.o. child
Until the cranberries have released all their flavonoids and they turn white ~ 4 to 6 months
5 liter jar
4 pounds – cranberries
filtered water to cover
time – 10 days in the fridge or in a cooler place.
Now you can start drinking the infused water (strain the fruits and put them back into the jar) and replace it with filtered water.
No sugar, honey, high fructose corn syrup or other wacky sweetener.
- Vit C – we don’t get running noses and colds with the first slight breeze of the autumn
- Wild cranberries sold at the farmers market are among the most “clean” fruits you might find nowadays – in terms of pesticides, hormones and other preserving procedures applied to supermarket produce.
- Do you wash your body every day? Do you brush your teeth or clean your tongue every morning? How about your intestines? They are part of the digestive system just like our mouth. This is the perfect way to do the morning cleaning. When I got consistent on cleaning my internal gut lining every day… I discarded less and less waste every day.
- They support the urinary tract – since forever I had multiple urinary infections (I thought I had appendicitis that’s how strong the pain was), right kidney blockage (hospitalisation in Germany included) … I started investigating about kidney healing herbs, plants, foods. That’s where cranberries worked their magic.
- Puffiness on the lids and under the eyes – I thought there is no solution for this … “Can’t do anything about it … I might need more sleep”. Actually I was dealing with exhausted adrenal glands and malfunctioning kidneys – which have a correspondence under the eye. Why do we end up with a chronic fatigue of the kidneys?
- excessive liquid intake overworking the kidneys with frequent urination, leading to inflammation (the doctors monitoring my water and tea intake in Germany advised me to stop drinking any liquids after 6pm in order to allow the kidneys to recover)
- accumulation of mucus and fat directly correlates to built-up mucus and fat in and around the kidneys and other organs in that region of the body. What causes these deposits of mucus and fat? The consumption of mucus and fat-containing foods such as dairy products, meat, poultry, sugar, refined grains, and oils.
- Weight release = a liver cleanse. Our liver is the body’s purifier, but a liver clogged with poisons or excess fats can’t perform its fat-burning duties.”Many people are unaware that the liver is highly instrumental in the breakdown of fat. In every respect, the liver is just as essential to weight loss as are the intestines and the stomach. The liver produces bile, which is used by the digestive system in the breakdown of fat. When you cleanse your liver, you help it promote the production of bile, which will in turn assist your body in metabolizing fats.” (Global Healing Centre)
- Bye bye cellulite – cranberry juice is packed with flavonoids, enzymes, and organic acids (such as malic acid, citric acid, and quinic acid) which have an emulsifying effect on stubborn fat deposits in the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system acts as the body’s “garbage collector” and transports all kinds of waste products not processed by the liver. This explains why my cranberry-water has been effective against cellulite!
All these benefits are reflected in the strength of your (child’s) immune system. And that’s where health comes from most of the time.